COFFEE CUP RACE CARS
2 Disposable Coffee Cups and their Lids
3 Rubber bands
1. Cut a hole in the center of the bottom of your cups
2. Use the tape to fasten the two bottoms of the cups together
3. Use the pencil to poke a small hole in the top of the lids
4. Loop the rubber bands together until they are the length of the cups
5. Poke the rubber bands through the hole in one lid
6. Put the paper clip through the rubber band to keep it from going back through the lid
7. Put the lid on the cup and feed the other end of the rubber band through the holes in the bottom of the cups until you can pull it out the other side
8. Feed the end of the rubber band through the other lid
9. String the washer and bead onto the rubber band
11. Decorate your race car
12. Twist the rubber band to wind up your car (click image).
13. Place on a flat surface and let go (click image).